today's teleconference uncertain due to missing action items

From: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 11:19:26 -0500
To: <public-wai-eo-site@w3.org>

WSTF,

We are in jeopardy of having to cancel another meeting due to incomplete
action items. We are still awaiting the results from action items from
several people, which would form the agenda for today's meeting. If we
do not get them soon, it might not be effective to meet today.

Potential agenda:

1. Discuss updated format on working group home pages & pending
questions
	-
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-eo-site/2004Apr/0020.html

2. Review updated 3 primary personas [open action item, Jon]

3. Discuss IA issues based on layouts/wireframes/schematics
	- home page layout [open action item, Blossom]
	- schematics [open action item, Michael]
	- wording for "getting started" and "resources"
		[open action item, Charmane, Justin, Blossom, Michael]

Please let me know if you have other ideas for an effective meeting
today if the above action items are not ready to go.

Regards,

~ Shawn