review revised format on working group home pages

From: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 10:54:58 -0500
To: <public-wai-eo-site@w3.org>

WSTF & WAI Team,

Please reply to this message as soon as possible, preferably by end of
day Tuesday 6 April.

Since the WSTF's last discussion on WAI working group home pages, the
WAI Team (that is, W3C staff Judy, Wendy, Matt, and Shadi) agreed to
re-organize their working group home pages to a consistent format
(headings and in-page links) by the end of this week (still using that
same old style for now).

I reviewed the content on all of the current working group home pages,
reviewed our agreed-upon audience write-up (linked below), and walked
through some tasks. Based on this further analysis, I recommend some
small changes to what we previously discussed, primarily:
	- making the subtopics under About [working group name] <h2>s
	- adding an optional last category "Additional Information"
I updated the draft with these recommendations at:
	www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/UCD/design-sum#wg
and implemented them in the EOWG home page (with old style) at:
	www.w3.org/WAI/EO/
and a UAWG ROUGH DRAFT (with essentially no style) at:
	www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/sketchpad/uaag-wg-css1.html
- please ignore the layout for now, just look at the center column.

Please review the format (headings) at
www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/UCD/design-sum#wg and reply to this list (not
shawn@w3.org):
__ APPROVE as is
__ APPROVE, recommend the following for consideration:
__ NOT APPROVE, because of the following objection):

If you have any questions, feel free to call me directly.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Regards,

~ Shawn