Blossom's background - better late than never.

From: <michaeka@wellsfargo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 14:37:30 -0800
To: public-wai-eo-site@w3.org

Hello, all -

I live and work in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, U.S.A. I am a Web
Designer with the Web Research and Design team at Wells Fargo, where my
current focus is Web standards and accessibility. My accessibility work
includes writing the Wells Fargo Web Accessibility Guidelines and
accessibility testing with JAWS and InFocus. I joined EOWG in October 2002.

I have worked with the Web since 1995, when I contributed to the
inauguration of the State Bar of California's Web site. I have also created
small sites, including design, content, and HTML development.

Intuitively (rather than via formal UCD training) my Web work has always
been user-centric. My vision is to integrate clearly designed content,
structure, and navigation in Web pages that are accessible for all.

Blossom
Blossom Michaeloff
Web Research and Design
Wells Fargo