meeting in 2 hours

From: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 15:03:44 -0600
To: <public-wai-eo-site@w3.org>

WSTF folks,

Michael will be going over card sorting in the teleconference
worksession today. Please remember to read the materials he sent before
the teleconference so that we can be efficient in our discussions during
the teleconference. Hopefully by the end of the meeting each of us will
be prepared to conduct card sorting ourselves.

Thanks to Matt who has agreed to scribe today. (So you can join on time
and not be afraid of getting asked to scribe <grin/>.)

Charmane and Andrew sent regrets (a requirement stated in
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/wstf). Looking forward to talking to the
rest of the group soon!

Best,

~ shawn