From: Pasquale Popolizio
[mailto:pasquale@osservatoriosullacomunicazione.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2005 4:17 PM
To: Henk Snetselaar; Wayne Dick; public-wai-eo-lexicon@w3.org
Subject: R:Lexicon: proposed teleconference monday 11 april

Hi Henk, hi Wayne, hi all,

I find Wayne suggestions for "informative", "non-normative", "normative",
and Henk suggestion for "render" excellent.

Only one my suggestion: in "non-normative", maybe we can add "that" before
"lies": "Information related to a specification and that lies outside the
normative parts of a specification."

Regards
Ciao

Pasquale