UNEXPECTED SAD TRIP

From: Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 17:50:48 -0400
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about my trip,
because it was impromptu. I had to be in Manila, Philippines for a program.
The program was successful, but my journey has turned sour. I misplaced my
wallet and cell phone on my way back to the hotel i lodge in after i went
for sight seeing. The wallet contained all the valuables things i have.
Now, my passport is in custody of the hotel management pending when i make
payment.

I am sorry if i am inconveniencing you, but i have only very few people to
run to now. i will be indeed very grateful if i can get a loan of $1500
from you. this will enable me sort our hotel bills and get my sorry self
back home. I will really appreciate whatever you can afford in assisting me
with just let me know what you can afford.

 I promise to refund it in full as soon as I return. let me know if you can
be of any assistance. Please, let me know asap. Thanks so much..