[update] preparing for draft publication of BAD

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 14:02:36 +0100
To: public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org
Hi BADies,

It's been a while but things are moving along. EOWG is planning to
publish BAD as a draft and I'm putting together all the pieces. The
latest (internal) work in progress is at the usual location:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/demos/bad/draft/2009/

Please note some comments that have come in from EOWG, especially the
open issue #54 (which re-opens issues #15, #16, and #17):
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/demos/bad/draft/2009/comments>

Please let me know your thoughts on this issue, and any other comments
or suggestions you may have.

Notes:
- Maik: I've modified your script to avoid having the date be formatted
in the local computer language, which may be different than that of the
website <http://www.w3.org/WAI/demos/bad/draft/2009/js/localdate.js>
- Wilco, Eric: the placeholder annotations are now in place - there are
a few minor issues, for which I may need your help (just a heads-up)

Best,
   Shadi