Re: 2 more minor requests

From: Eric Eggert <w3c@yatil.de>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 12:51:13 +0100
To: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>, Bad TaskForce <public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org>
Hi Shadi, Group,

sorry that it took so much time over the holidays, I hope everyone
arrived well in 2010.

>>> #2. better highlight the currently selected item in the subnav (for
>>> instance
>>> by bolding the text and/or using a clearer icon marker)
>>
>> Used a dark grey as background color and boldened the text.
>
> I personally don't like that color but could live with it. However, I don't
> think that it is a good idea to use the same color for the hover effect.
> Maybe just the bolding and using the marker for the hover?

I don’t know which background color we’d like to use instead, removed
it for :hover/:focus.

> By the way, did you happen to change anything on the annotation button? The
> text currently looks so misplaced, I don't remember that.

Could you please tell me what exactly is wrong and in which browser
(screenshots?), it looks fine for me.

Regards,
Eric

--
Eric Eggert

Waldfischbacher Straße 20, 66978 Leimen/Pfalz, Deutschland
Laudongasse 36/714, 1080 Wien, Österreich

http://yatil.de/ | http://snookerblog.de/