Re: Betr.: minor improvements for the report

One possible visual confusion with buttons is that focus
remains on the last used one (e.g., Expand all rows) after
it's been clicked. So yes, links would be better (above
and below).

I really like the icon for techniques and the bulleted
failure/tech lists minus the border. Clean!

Please don't forget "PercEIvable" :-)

Cheers,

Tom