Re: [for review] comments #7-8 and #35-38

Hi Eric,

Eric Eggert wrote:
> Hi Shadi,
>
>> The following comments have been addressed, please review the changes and
>> indicate your approval:
>>
>> Comment #7 - updated e-mail validation script to resolve bug.
>
> It is possible to submit an E-Mail address with a one-character
> top-level-domain, which is not possible. The previous bug is resolved.

That is actually subject to interpretation of the relevant RFCs. But
more importantly, do we want to bother with more elaborate checking?

>> Comment #8 - added a reminder after successful submission that this survey
>> is actually fictional; wording suggestions welcome.
>
> <quote>
> Note: this submission is part of the Demo; none of this data is stored
> and there no newsletter subscription.
> </quote>
>
> there *is* no newsletter subscription

Fixed, thanks.

>> Comment #35 - added instructions for every error message within the form;
>> wording suggestions welcome.
>
> I like the wording, the only problem is: If I add my e-mail but leave
> title and name field blank, it says “Type your name” instead of “type
> name and select title”

OK, I reworked the script a little more; additional comments welcome.

>> Comment #38 - changes summary attribute to read "Ticket prices for each
>> concert are indicated by seat allocation; there are separate sets of ticket
>> prices for concessions and groups of 5 or more parties"; wording suggestions
>> welcome.
>
> I think “5 or more people” would be clearer, I like the rest.

Fixed, thanks.

Regards,
   Shadi