[canceled] BAD TF teleconference on 28 October 2009

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 13:05:39 +0100
To: public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org
Dear BAD TF,

No meeting today as there is little to discuss on the phone. It is
unclear when our next meeting will be, as there are many regrets for
next week already.

Please *follow the mailing list* and let's try to resolve comments
through mail for the coming week or two as needed. I will send mails
separately for discussion items.

Regards,
   Shadi