separating evaluation report into four parts (table per principle)

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 15:12:05 +0100
To: Wilco Fiers <wfiers@bartimeus.nl>
CC: BAD TF <public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org>
Hi Wilco,

I'm trying to assess the work needed to edit the script, so that it
works for four separate tables per page (one for each principle). A
quick try seems to show that the script works well already.

Could you please check the attached attempt and let me know if I'm
overseeing something, and what would be needed to improve it?

Thanks,
   Shadi