Proposal for new meta pages / meta navigation

From: Eric Eggert <w3c@yatil.de>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 16:48:54 +0200
To: Bad TaskForce <public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org>
Hi group!

Just a quick update so you have an overview on what I’ve worked at.

First proposal:
I removed the navigation and added a new type of navigation:

<http://bad.ericeggert.net/meta-pages/index.html>
<http://bad.ericeggert.net/meta-pages/evaluation-home.html>

Both sites feel not really right, so I tried to go into another
direction which you can see here:

Second Proposal:

<http://bad.ericeggert.net/meta-pages/v2/overview.html>
<http://bad.ericeggert.net/meta-pages/v2/accessible-home.html>
<http://bad.ericeggert.net/meta-pages/v2/evaluation-home.html>

(As my server seems slow, I’ve uploaded screenshots to flickr:

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/yatil/4011678244/sizes/o/in/set-72157622584206740/>
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/yatil/4011678148/sizes/o/in/set-72157622584206740/>
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/yatil/4010912423/sizes/o/in/set-72157622584206740/>

)

What is missing here is the subtitles I had in the first proposal.
I’m really looking forward into hearing what you think in the
telephone conference which is about to start.

Regards,
Eric

--
Eric Eggert

Waldfischbacher Straße 20, 66978 Leimen/Pfalz, Deutschland
Laudongasse 36/714, 1080 Wien, Österreich

http://yatil.de/ | http://snookerblog.de/