[Agenda] BAD TF teleconference on 14 October 2009

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 21:07:36 +0200
To: public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org
Dear BAD TF,

We are scheduled to meet on 14 October 2009 at 17:00-18:00 CET. Please
find the teleconference details and a meeting agenda below.

### INSTRUCTIONS ###

The "Zakim" teleconference bridge is available at any of these numbers:
  - +1.617.761.6200
  - +33.4.89.06.34.99
  - +44.117.370.6152
  - The meeting code is "22383#"

In addition, we use IRC to supplement the meeting and to take notes.
Please use the following IRC connection settings:
  - Server: irc.w3.org
  - Port: 6665
  - Channel: #badtf

### MEETING AGENDA ###

1. Demo navigation
  - continue brainstorm with Eric on possible design options
  - related topic for background:
  <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-eo-badtf/2009Oct/0006>

2. Report design
  - final comments for fine-tuning the report design
  <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-eo-badtf/2009Oct/0023>

3. Next meetings
  - Wednesday 21 October 2009

Regards,