[Agenda] BAD TF teleconference on 7 October 2009

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 16:34:11 +0200
To: public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org
Dear BAD TF,

We are scheduled to meet on 7 October 2009 at 17:00-18:00 CET. Please
find the teleconference details and a meeting agenda below.

### INSTRUCTIONS ###

The "Zakim" teleconference bridge is available at any of these numbers:
  - +1.617.761.6200
  - +33.4.89.06.34.99
  - +44.117.370.6152
  - The meeting code is "22383#"

In addition, we use IRC to supplement the meeting and to take notes.
Please use the following IRC connection settings:
  - Server: irc.w3.org
  - Port: 6665
  - Channel: #badtf

### MEETING AGENDA ###