Re: accessibility/usability issues with lightboxes?

From: Liam McGee <liam.mcgee@communis.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 14:40:50 +0100
To: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
CC: BAD TF <public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org>, Andrew Arch <andrew@w3.org>
Hi guys

The issues are related to dumb implementations of 'overlay' elements.
And the ssbbart 'solution' is very hacky.

The implementation of the annotations needs to be judged simply by
whether they make sense to users, and in particular, to screen reader users.

--
Liam McGee
Managing Director

t: +44 (0)1373 836 476