Link text question

From: Thomas Jewett <jewett@csulb.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 09:22:13 -0700
To: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Cc: public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org
Hi, all --

I apologize for bringing up something that's been in the
code forever, but...

Looking for instances of technique H30 (descriptive
link text) on the 'after' home page -- I'm wondering
in the news stories if we really want links to the
stories from both the headings and the separate links
following the teasers? For example, we have:

temperatures</a>
and
story</a>

In other words, two different link texts point to the
same place. I'm sure that the other way around is a
mistake (duplicate identical link texts pointing to
different places!), but I'm not sure about this way.
One argument might be that it makes using links mode
a bit longer and more confusing for a voice-reader user.
In this case, the second one ("full story") seems to be
more descriptive of where the link is going.

Different topic, two typos:

drop off in brain donations down to 'success' (line 143)
should be:
drop off in brain donations due to 'success'

and
alt="Man with giant a hat"> (line 114)
should be:
alt="Man with a giant hat">