Re: pages to analyze

Hi, Shadi/all --

Trying to think of a reasonably efficient way to document
what will have to be a line-by-line analysis of the code.
I could simply add comments to a copy where they apply,
for example:

<!-- SC1.3.1, G115, G140, H42 -->     <h1>

Which brings up some questions:

- Should I do this for every occurrence, e.g., all <h2>s
etc.?

- Should the comment be on the same line as the occurrence
   or before it? (I'm worried about connecting the report
   the final line numbers in the code.)

- Are just the SC/G/H numbers sufficient for this pass, or
   should I try to include all of the associated text and
links
   here?

- And most importantly, is this strategy useable for doing
the
   annotations and formatting the actual report?

Thanks for any ideas,

Tom