Re: Alternative navigation proposal

From: Eric Eggert <w3c@yatil.de>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 11:55:40 +0200
To: Bad TaskForce <public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org>
Hi Task Force,

I updated the alternative navigation proposal after our last telcon.

http://ericeggert.net/badtf-latest/v2/

* larger, more distinct tabs
* color indicating the accessible/inaccessible version very dominant
* Switching buttons now work the same
* State gets preserved

There are still some issues Iím not very sure about:
* Is red/green really enough to distinguish between the versions or
should there be some kind of written indicator?
* What do you think about the buttons? re they clear enough?

(Tested only in Safari 4 and Firefox 3)

LG, Eric