Shift happens

From: Maik Wagner - mcwiwa consulting <wagner@mcwiwa.de>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 16:15:09 +0200
To: BAD TF <public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org>
Dear Taskforce,

I'm right now moving with my office, and needless to say that not all
deadlines are met as planned. Right now I'm sitting here with a kind
of emergency telephone and internet and can't call it work, what I'm
doing (That'S what I alwas say: Never change your internet- or
telephone-provider...)

But at least some annotations:

Alternative navigation:
I like thatnews (Erics) version (not only because of the round
corners), because it takes just a small space and I like the 4 small
tabs for the examples much better than the old version.

Updates:
@Eric: How do you like my missing updates ? Only small line changes
ore is a zip-file with all the stuff in it the better way?

Pleas don't wait for me with the telko, I'm not sure if I get through

Best wishes

Maik

--
Maik Wagner