[Agenda] BAD TF teleconference on 1 April 2009

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 22:37:18 +0200
To: public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org
Dear BAD TF,

We are scheduled to meet next on 1 April 2009 at 17:00-18:00 CET. Please
find the teleconference details and a meeting agenda below.

### INSTRUCTIONS ###

The "Zakim" teleconference bridge is available at any of these numbers:
  - +1.617.761.6200
  - +33.4.89.06.34.99
  - +44.117.370.6152
  - The meeting code is "22383#"

In addition, we use IRC to supplement the meeting and to take notes.
Please use the following IRC connection settings:
  - Server: irc.w3.org
  - Port: 6665
  - Channel: #badtf

### MEETING AGENDA ###

1. Progress check
  - WAI-AGE Implementations: Maik?
  - In-Between pages: Wilco?
  - Survey page: Marco?
  - Demo navigation: Michael?

2. Next meetings
  - depending on the assignments, here are some possible dates:
   -- 8 April 2009
   -- 15 April 2009
   -- 22 April 2009
   -- 29 April 2009