Reworked meta navigation

From: Eric Eggert <w3c@yatil.de>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:21:07 +0100
To: Bad TaskForce <public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org>
Hello Group!

Is this thing on? ;)

Iíve attempted a redesign, rework for the meta navigation area at the
top of our demo sites.

If youíre looking at

http://ericeggert.net/badtf-latest/index/
and
http://ericeggert.net/badtf-latest/index/index-annotated.html

you should see the new tabs (clean your cache if you donít). Iíve
integrated the annotations link into the tab of the version.

I added a screenshot to flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/yatil/3381779043/sizes/o/

Note that this is an experimental version, there are some issues you
should know about:
1) It uses CSS3 features (rounded corners), I think itís save to use
them there
2) It is not tested in any browser but Webkit and Firefox
3) There are still icons missing to indicate the accessible/non-
accessible versions
4) Focus, Hover are not well implemented at the moment
5) General contrast may be too low

Please let me know if you think this is an improvement and if we
should go that route or if it feels wrong.

Regards,
Eric

--
Eric Eggert
Waldfischbacher StraŖe 20, 66978 Leimen/Pfalz, Deutschland

http://yatil.de/ | http://snookerblog.de/ | Proud Kraut: http://webkrauts.de