Re: [postponed] next BAD TF teleconference on 8 July 2009

Hi, Shadi --

This isn't "significant progress" for a meeting, but
I just posted the after-page report in your format:
http://www.tomjewett.com/badtf/report-list-after.html

It will obviously need further review, additions, and
corrections.

I've kept the code completly simple -- no styles,
links, or open/close buttons -- all of which can be
added when we're sure the content is right.

You're either working very late, working very early,
or are in some time zone other than usual. :-)

Wednesday the 8th is fine for me -- talk to you then.

Tom