Latest Revision

From: Eric Eggert <w3c@yatil.de>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 18:29:18 +0100
To: Bad TaskForce <public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org>

Hi all.

Here is a snapshot of the latest revision of our files:

http://ericeggert.net/badtf-latest/

I’ve posted this because four eyes see more than two, so in case I’ve
missed anything from our recent two calls: Just shout at me loudly :)

What I did:

* Edited .sfbuy and terms of use
* Fixed CAPS in /data/ and added alternative concert table by Tom.
* Various changes to the /info/ page.
* Linked header image to homepage, but not on the homepage.
* Correct jump link to demo content in the header and hidden message
which says: Demo content starts here.
* Changes to make the header more compact.
* Edited files to use ids instead of classes for contentmain and
contentright divs
* Fixed :hover/:active on current ("set") navigation items.
* Removed the second body in the /index/ document.
* Changed Chart and removed the second body in the /info/ document.

Best Regards,
Eric

--
Eric Eggert
Waldfischbacher Straße 20, 66978 Leimen/Pfalz, Deutschland

http://yatil.de/ | http://snookerblog.de/ | Proud Kraut: http://webkrauts.de