First worsened demos

From: Maik Wagner - mcwiwa consulting <wagner@mcwiwa.de>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 14:18:37 +0100
To: public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org
Dear task-force,

I implemented some worsening at the before-Pages:

* I reduced line-spacing
* The clickable areas at the menu shrunk
* "Terms and Conditions" are nearly unreadable

Please have a look:
http://www.mcwiwa.de/bad-tf/before-demo/data.html
http://www.mcwiwa.de/bad-tf/before-demo/index.html
http://www.mcwiwa.de/bad-tf/before-demo/info.html
http://www.mcwiwa.de/bad-tf/before-demo/form.html

Maybe we ca discuss today some of the issues remaining open:

* Clearly separate links - I couldn't find nice links to patch them
                           together
* Provide 'white space' page margins - Maybe we could show a bad
                                       example at the "news"-Page?

Anything left to be used as bad example?

Regards

/Maik