[Fwd: Betr.: Re: [Minutes] BAD TF teleconference on 11 February,2009]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Betr.: Re: [Minutes] BAD TF teleconference on 11 February,2009
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 08:45:18 +0100
From: Wilco Fiers <wfiers@bartimeus.nl>
To: <public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org>, <shadi@w3.org>

Hi everyone

Thanks Tom. That should be of much help filling the in-between pages.
I've update my version of the inbetween page scripts at
http://fiers.name/badtf/inbetween_after.html

I've redone the script, because with it's original implementation I got
stuck on a few issues. I also feel this is more up to the modern
standards of javascript. A bunch of bugs have been fixed on the issue of
possitioning and displaying the annotation marks. And I've started work
on the lightbox/popup effect. That still needs a bit of effort.

I feel this is also the perfect oppertunity to introduce some ARIA into
the project. Might we discuss this at the next call perhaps?

Regards

Wilco

>>> "Thomas Jewett" <jewett@csulb.edu> 25-02-09 4:10 >>>
Hi, all --

I've been reviewing my original list of WCAG 2.0
techniques that we're using. It's at:
http://www.tomjewett.com/accessibility/features-new.html

It appears that most are still relevant, although there
are a few more that I need to add. I won't ask anyone
else to review the list in detail, but I do need some
guidance from the group:

What would be the best way for me to associate the
techniques with the "after" pages, to make the job of
annotation easiest? I'd welcome your comments, if
possible in tomorrow's meeting.

Thanks,

Tom