Re: WAI-AGE Implementations, improved list

From: Michael Stenitzer <stenitzer@wienfluss.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 14:56:01 +0100
To: Maik Wagner - mcwiwa consulting <wagner@mcwiwa.de>, public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org

dear tf,

i have extended the third column to show for every requirement if it
should be implemented and *documented* in the demo page or not
(acutally: most with an "yes" are already implemented).

http://www.wienfluss.net/BAD/wai-age_bad.html

a "no" in the third column does not say that the requirement is not
important, maybe it is in fact even implemented.

i did not change anything in the second column, although i think it is
not all cases correct.

any thoughts?
michael

--
Michael Stenitzer | WIENFLUSS information.design.solutions
www.wienfluss.net | proschkogasse 1/5 | wien06at