Re: *correction* Re: BAD evaluation reports for before pages

i "have" to send my regrets. unfortunately i will be travelling for the
rest of the year ;-)

cheers, michael

PS: nevertheless i will send my outstanding feedback hopefully tomorrow ...

--
Michael Stenitzer | WIENFLUSS information.design.solutions
www.wienfluss.net | proschkogasse 1/5 | wien06at