[canceled] BAD TF teleconference on 7 April 2009

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 15:36:32 +0200
To: public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org
Dear BAD TF,

As per our recent discussion on the mailing list, we will not hold a
meeting today. However, there is a time schedule and action items for
each person to work on. Please assign time accordingly so that we can
complete this project as soon as possible.

Next teleconference call:
  - *Wednesday 22 April, 2009*

Regards,
   Shadi