Re: WCAG 2 techniques in After pages

Thanks, Shadi --

I've always been convinced that programmers have to
be a bit lazy -- much easier to adapt something
that already exists than to start with a blank
page. :-)

I've been thinking a lot about the in-between pages;
I know that someone is working on the annotation
format, but there's a lot of information to convey
and it would probably be a good discussion topic.

My usual page analysis is fairly close to the tests
described under failure conditions in WCAG 2,
although not always as formal. Mostly, I rely on
the Illinois/CITA Firefox Accessibility Extensions
for looking quickly at headings, lists, styles, and
so on, which is what I was doing here -- as well
as checking against the code. Frankly, I had to
make some guesses -- so this version probably isn't
quite accurate. Eric is doing a great job with the
code -- once that's firmed up, we'll refine the
list and probably discover more coverage that we
already have, as well as some things that we've
missed and want to add.

Tom