Re: Cleaned up template

Hi Eric,

Thank you for working on an improved CSS! Here some responses to your
questions as background for any discussion:

1. sidebar images - the idea was to show different types of solutions
for decorative images. We wanted to show that one of the solutions is
that decorative images could be placed in the CSS. Having said that, we
could continue to show this possibility on list items and bullets as we
do on the "home page" but not for the sidebar images.

2. <a> with @name - note the </a>'s left over on lines 26 and 92.

3. access keys - we wanted to show that *if* you use access keys, then
this could be considered best practice. It does somewhat make sense to
use access keys on the demo as there is always a repetitive navigation
block (and sometimes a warning) on each of the pages. We could consider
reducing them though if people feel they are overboard.

4. separate CSS - I think this would very useful to do.

Thanks,
   Shadi