Re: Cleaned up template

Thanks, Eric -- I feel better -- I didn't understand
the sidebar, either. I agree that simpler is better.

I'm one of those with a strong opinion about @accesskey:
I've stopped using them, so that I won't make conflicts
with anything the user has set up. I've also been hearing
this from folks who are much better with voice readers
than I am.

Tom