Re: Cleaned up template

From: Thomas Jewett <jewett@csulb.edu>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 22:11:02 -0800
To: Eric Eggert <w3c@yatil.de>,Bad TaskForce <public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org>

Thanks, Eric -- I feel better -- I didn't understand
the sidebar, either. I agree that simpler is better.

I'm one of those with a strong opinion about @accesskey:
I've stopped using them, so that I won't make conflicts
with anything the user has set up. I've also been hearing
this from folks who are much better with voice readers
than I am.

Tom