Cleaned up template

From: Eric Eggert <w3c@yatil.de>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 22:23:07 +0100
To: Bad TaskForce <public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org>

Hey there.

Here are my efforts for cleaning up the after HTML and CSS until now.

http://ericeggert.net/whosbad/template.html
http://ericeggert.net/whosbad/main.css

Some issues here which should be clarified before proceeding:

1) The sidebar template is weird. I canít follow the decision to use
background images there, this makes no sense at all to me and should
probably be resolved in ordinary img elements.

2) Iíve expelled all instances of a elements with @name and instead
used @id.

3) Do we really need the @accesskeys for the actual website template?
I wouldnít use them, but I know there are some strong opinions about
those so I left them in for now.

4) I will apply a namespace to the meta navigation and copyright
notice so that itís easier to distinguish between core template css
and those meta information and get them into a separate stylesheet.

Comments?

Eric