Re: before/info breaks in modern browsers

I would definitely not want to leave readers (for example,
my students) with knowingly bad markup in the improved
version. If we're trying to demo the effect of anything
that is incorrect, we should also show the gains -- and
this could be in maintenance as well as accessibility --
from doing it the right way.

Tom