Re: [Minutes] BAD TF teleconference on 28 October 2008

Hi Tom,

Indeed, I don't think we would need to change much code as accessibility
barriers and repairs will mostly stay the same. As you say, we will only
need to change the mapping of the requirements to WCAG 2.0 (and complete
some of the missing descriptions).

However, it appears that the report is quite lengthy and maybe a little
too cumbersome for people who are not used to such reporting formats.
This includes developers who are new to Web accessibility, which is one
of our target audiences. This is why we thought of the icon-based report
as a "lower entry-level" reporting format for such audiences.

This report could continue to complement or extend the Demo, and there
are no plans for dropping it. It is however, according to our previous
discussions, something to look at a later stage.

Thanks,
   Shadi