Headers and Templates merged

From: Eric Eggert <w3c@yatil.de>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 11:07:27 +0100
To: Bad TaskForce <public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org>

Hi!

I’ve got a small new year’s present for you. Headers and Templates are
now merged, see [1]. As always there is a ZIP archive available for
further investigation [2].

Please have a look into it until January 3rd and send feedback so we
can move on and get a final version ready until the next teleconference.

I wish all of you a happy and accessible new year,
Eric

[1] http://ericeggert.net/badtf/index/
[1] http://ericeggert.net/badtf/Archive.zip

--
Eric Eggert
Waldfischbacher Straße 20, 66978 Leimen/Pfalz, Deutschland

http://yatil.de/ | http://snookerblog.de/ | Proud Kraut: http://webkrauts.de