From: J.S. Poorta <jspoorta@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 1:20 AM
Subject: in-between pages
To: BAD TF <public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org>

Hi all,

I believe to have processed the comments to the in-between pages during our
last call in this update.

Now we have two icons for the after pages (ok.png and info.png) and two for
the before pages (warning.png and notok.png). They are smaller (16x16). The
info icon was discussed to be obviously distinct from the remaining visual
design, so I tried to make the other icons fit this one.

See the inbetween.zip file for an in-between after page. When hovered over
an annotation-icon the title of the annotation will appear. To jump to the
detailed explanation activate the link.
Does this implementation reflect what everyone has in mind?

Comments are welcome.
Regards,
Jan Sjoerd

--
Michael Stenitzer | WIENFLUSS information.design.solutions
www.wienfluss.net | proschkogasse 1/5 | wien06at