Re: "after" pages?

Steven Faulkner wrote:
> I need to get the terms and conditions text from Liam, the after data
> still contains the image of the text.

Steve, please find text below with two corrections. In point [1],
'tranmit' has been changed to 'transmit', and in point [3], '3.' has
been changed to '[3]'. Note for the evaluation: I had intended that
these corrections could be used to point out the fact that text is more
likely to get corrected when it is text rather than an image of text.

Text follows...

[1] You agree through the act of calling the M-U-S-I-C Line or by
reading any part of these terms and conditions that you will not, now or
ever, (a) transmit any material to any person, living or dead, that may
be deemed by that person to be defamatory, harmful, unlawful,
argumentative or confusing, and that furthermore (b) any resemblance
between yourself or your family and any persons, vegetables or musical
instruments living, dead or other featured on the Citylights website is
entirely unintentional and that where such a resemblance may occur that
you will take immediate action to prevent such resemblance reoccurring.
[2] Citylights shall not be liable to you for any damages or loss of
revenue, goodwill, enthusiasm or skin tone arising out of or in
connection with any use or other interaction with (a) the Citylights
websites, (b) reviews of the Citylights website, (c) any employees or
potential employees of Citylights past or present or (d) any website
linking to or linked from the Citylights website, whether directly or
through other websites.
[3] REMEDIES. Since Citylights would be irreparably damaged to an
unforeseeable degree if Sections [1] and [2] were not specifically
enforced, Citylights will be entitled without bond, other security or
proof of damages, to appropriate equitable remedies with respect to
breaches of such sections, in addition to any other available remedies.

Regards

Liam

--
Liam McGee, Managing Director, Communis Ltd
www.communis.co.uk      +44 (0)1373 836 476