Re: updated template ready, please test it

Hi Shadi,
it seems to happen only in browser based on KHTML source code and
WebKit, like Safari, Shiira (http://hmdt-web.net/shiira/en), Sunrise
(http://www.sunrisebrowser.com/) and others.

This occurs in the left side of the banner too, but we are not able
to see it because the logo image overlaps the background image in TD.

I can try to fix, maybe using another background image.

Opera it's ok now ;-)

regards
ciao

~ pasquale