Re: updated template ready, please test it

Hi Shadi, hi all.
I took screen captures from Mac OSX 10.4.3 and various browsers.

Great work ;-)
With Safari there's only a little problem with quickmenu, while with
Opera there's a little white space before warning sentence.

In attachment you'll find some web pages with captured images; please
start with "template.html".

regards
ciao

~ pasquale