changes on bad form

From: tanguy lohéac <tanguy.loheac@snv.jussieu.fr>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:40:56 +0200
To: "before & after WS" <public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org>
Hi all,
Here is a new draft for the "bad form page" according to what we discussed on last call.
1. I've removed the "onchange" property form the drop down list,
2. all three major parts are marked as H2 (General Info, Habits & Traffic perception),
3. I question 3, th elements have been removed for rows headers.

Unfortunately, I'm affraid I didn't manage to rset the form in 2 columns instead of three. Have to rework on that.
With regards
Tanguy

Tanguy Lohéac
Association BrailleNet