first draft for good form page

From: tanguy lohéac <tanguy.loheac@snv.jussieu.fr>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 17:02:37 +0200
To: "before & after WS" <public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org>
Hi Pasquale, hi all,
here is a first draft for the "good form page". I'm aware that there remain some accessibility problems that are not fixed yet. I mainly think of the following questions :
"Please classify your favourite way of moving",
and
How long do you spend a month for each of the following means?
for whicih I've to check with a well set screen reader.

I think we'll also a "less than" and "more than" pict to remplace the "less than" and "more than" signs, and to which we'll set an appropriate alt text.

Please just consider the look and feel.

Pasquale, would you please set the right bolors "background & foreground" and cells' sizes so I can go on working on the resuming ?
Regards.
anguy

Tanguy Lohéac
Association BrailleNet