fixed nesting problems

From: tanguy lohéac <tanguy.loheac@snv.jussieu.fr>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:48:54 +0200
To: "before & after WS" <public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org>
Hi Pasquale, hi all,
Here is a "bad form" draft. I think there's no longer nesting problem. If so, do not hesitate to inform me.
I also marked all question to be answered in red by creating the class "tofill".
Not that all style settings are built into the the source code for the moment. This might probably be removed to fit the new design.
Pasquale, as discussed this morning, would you please help me to integrate this page into the new design?
If you have any question or suggestion, you can contact me.
With best regards
Tanguy

Tanguy Lohéac
Association BrailleNet