RE: [BAD TF] Template for repaired pages

From: Liam McGee <liam.mcgee@communis.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 19:52:36 -0000
To: <public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org>

Hi all, sorry I've been out of the loop for a while. Just put together a
first stab at the home page (Shadi's posting it to the list, I think) --
concentrated on the central content area for now. Just asked Shadi which
versions of which browsers we were aiming for with the good browsers. My
version looks ok in Firefox 1.0.4 and 1.0.7 but breaks in in 1.5 Beta (but
hey, it's a beta). Haven't checked in anything else yet but will do. Before
I start, however, it'd be good to get the browsers that the good version
will work in nailed down.

I can provide the following as testing platforms, all on WinXP:

Firefox 1.0.7
IE6.0
IE5.5
IE5.01
Opera8
JAWS 4.51
JAWS 5.0
JAWS 6.0
HPR3.0
NS7.1
NS7.2
NS8

I'll have a stab at getting the main template working in all of these. Then
a second pass by a Mac user would be great for FF, IE and Safari on OSX,
followed by a Linux user (shouldn't be any problems) with the same, and
finally anyone who would like to go through every pos 1.0 release of Firefox
and then anything else that anyone can think of.

Any suggestions for additions to the list? Might as well make it as
bulletproof as possible. (I know that there are some variations with IE5.x
on Win98 compared to XP, any others?)

Cheers

Liam