busy phone tomorrow

From: tanguy lohéac <tanguy.loheac@snv.jussieu.fr>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 14:14:28 +0100
To: "before & after WS" <public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org>
Hi Shadi,
Unless, I'm wrong, we planned a teleconference for tomorrow morning at 10 am.
Unfortunately, I've been informed that there were already a phone call tomorrow at 10 am at BrailleNet.
I'm sorry for this disturbance. Let me know if it's possible delay our B & A Website telecon, on wenesday, for instance. Otherwise, it doesn't matter. I'll send you my test results so you can discuss them together.
Best Regards.
Tanguy

Tanguy Lohéac
Association BrailleNet