Re: New web accessibility advocacy video -- please comment on rough cut [via WAI-Engage: Web Accessibility Community Group]

hi Jim

Wow I really appreciate all the effort you've gone to and I love that this
is so different to the typical accessibility video!

I can definitely see it being used the way Sharon and Jennison mentioned,
that's how I'll be using it once it's released.

Nice work ;)

Lisa