Re: Your input needed, please: can you answer just one question?

Hi All,

In addition to my previous email, I don't think either of the suggested examples are ideal.

I'd like to suggest the 'Analysis' layout, however, categorised by conformance level rather than POUR.

In practice, web practitioners want to know:
A: which guidelines apply to my work; and
B: which guidelines do I need to satisfy to meet A or AA etc.

In my experience, web practitioners aren't really thinking about POUR on a day to day basis.

Regards

Lisa