Re: New web accessibility advocacy video -- please comment on rough cut [via WAI-Engage: Web Accessibility Community Group]

Hi Jim,

This is engaging and might be used as an introductory break when a
group is in an all day or several day training and may be weary of
code and legalese.  Like you've spent the morning introducing WCAG
principles, etc and folks come back after lunch, this may be a way to
let them settle in and get their heads back in the game very pleasantly.

Nive work!
Sharron