Re: Meeting reminder: WAI Coordination Call, 17 January 2018

regrets. That's a harsh time for Asia/Western Pacific.

It is probably worth noting that DOM is working to incorporate Shadow DOM
in the spec, which may have issues for accessibility, and HTML expects to
incorporate Custom Elements, which almost certainly do.

cheers

--
Chaals is Charles McCathie Nevile
find more at http://yandex.com