RE: WAI Coordination Call, 5 December 2018: Agenda

I will probably late, depending on how my 2:00 goes.

Best
George

From: Katie Haritos-Shea <ryladog@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2018 10:41 AM
To: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Cc: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>; WAI Coordination Call <public-wai-cc@w3.org>
Subject: Re: WAI Coordination Call, 5 December 2018: Agenda

I too will be 1/2 hour late

* katie *
Katie Haritos-Shea
Principal ICT Accessibility Architect,
Vice President of Accessibility at EverFi,
Board Member and W3C Advisory Committee Rep for Knowbility
WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA/QA/FinServ/FinTech/Privacy, IAAP CPACC+WAS =  <http://www.accessibilityassociation.org/cpwacertificants> CPWA
Cell:  <tel:703-371-5545> 703-371-5545 |  <mailto:ryladog@gmail.com> ryladog@gmail.com | Oakton, VA |  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/katieharitosshea/> LinkedIn Profile

People may forget exactly what it was that you said or did, but they will never forget how you made them feel.......

Our scars remind us of where we have been........they do not have to dictate where we are going.